Global Catholic Education is a volunteer-led project to contribute to Catholic education and integral human development globally with a range of resources, including a blog, events, guidance on good practices, publications, and data. The project was launched on Thanksgiving Day in November 2020. If you would like to contribute, please contact us.
"School is one of those environments where we learn to live; that is to become mature men and women, capable of making a good journey in life." Pope Francis.
- Dec 15, 11:00 AM – 12:15 PM ESTPlease register to get the linkThis webinar will feature a conversation on challenges and opportunities for the Church and Catholic organizations to promote integral human development. The event will include a presentation of the Global Report 2021 on Integral Human Development soon to be available on the GCE website.
- Dec 17, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM ESTPlease register to receive the web linkShare your ideas for the Global Catholic Education blog and website!
- Dec 17, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM ESTPlease register to receive the web linkPartagez vous idées pour le site web et blog Global Catholic Education!
- Dec 17, 10:00 PM – 11:00 PM ESTPlease register to receive the web link¡Comparle sus ideas para el sitio web y blog Global Catholic Education!
- Feb 08, 2022, 9:00 AM – 10:30 AM ESTPlease register for the zoom link.This seminar is the third of three on improving Catholic education in sub-Saharan Africa. It is organized by the G.R.A.C.E. (Global Researchers Advancing Catholic Education).