Global Catholic Education is a volunteer-led project to contribute to Catholic education and integral human development globally with a range of resources, including a blog, events, guidance on good practices, publications, and data. The project was launched on Thanksgiving Day in November 2020. If you would like to contribute, please contact us.
(in English, French, and Spanish)
"School is one of those environments where we learn to live; that is to become mature men and women, capable of making a good journey in life." Pope Francis.
- May 17, 5:00 PM GMT+2Lien pour l'inscription : https://forms.gleWebinaire de l'UMEC-WUCT
- Jun 15, 2:00 PM EDTPlease register for the linkDr. Caroline Healy and Dr. John Lydon from Saint Mary's University will talk about Shepherding Talent, a pioneering informal formation program in which teachers identified as having potential for leadership are challenged to explore their vocation to lead.
- Jun 29, 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM EDTPlease register to receive the web linkShare your ideas for the Global Catholic Education blog and website!
- Jun 29, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM EDTPlease register to receive the web linkPartagez vous idées pour le site web et blog Global Catholic Education!
- Jun 29, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM EDTPlease register to receive the web link¡Comparle sus ideas para el sitio web y blog Global Catholic Education!